Obtain Residence Permit in Cyprus for non-EU National
Investors and their family members can quickly obtain permanent residence permit in Cyprus by purchasing a real estate, without the need to engage in any business, trade or profession.
Benefits of living in Cyprus
According to statistics published in 2017 by Eurostat, In 2016, about 3.4 million first residence permits were issued in the European Union (EU) to non-EU citizens, a record number since comparable data are available (2008) and up by 28% (or nearly 735,000 residence permits) compared with 2015.
Benefits of the Cyprus Residence Program
- Lifetime permit. No need for renewal
- Applies to Family Members of the Applicant
- Provides the right for Cypriot Passport after a 7 Years of physical Presence
- Entitled to apply for a Schengen Visa
- Favourable Tax Regime
Requirements for obtaining Permanent Residence Permit
- Proof of a secured income of €30.000 from abroad
- Purchase of property for a min value of €300.000 + VAT
- Requirement to visit Cyprus once every 2 years
- Confirmation for no intention to be employed in Cyprus
- Permit within 2 months only
Note: The law requires the mandatory acquisition of personal immovable property by each investor worth at least minimum €300 000 EUR Investment in Real Estate.
How to obtain Permanent Residence Permit through "Fast Track" Process
Leave a message
Investing in Cyprus is the fastest way to securing EU / Cyprus citizenship. The terms of investment and the conditions simple fill the form below for more details or Call us (+357) 22 007888. We reply within 24 hours